Sunday, September 21, 2014

WEfies

Oxford Dictionaries define selfie as a photograph that one has taken of oneself, typically one taken with a smartphone or a webcam and shared via social media. 

I like taking selfies.  In instances when I feel good, I believe that the moment should be seized and thus should be documented.  We read a lot of articles about selfies both positive and negative. But to me, these are all good especially if those selfies were taken with my kids. These "wefies" are the moments worth reminiscing. Those wefies I have taken do not only remind me of how I look or how my kids look but more on how I feel in that instant. It is the story I consider more important in taking those wefies. Hope it is to you as well. 

Sharing some wefies with my kids below.  :P




   

     

 

  

  

   

 

 

   

    

 

  

  

  

 

   



No comments:

Post a Comment