Friday, August 22, 2014

The Talented Rjeelyn


It was sometime in November 2012 when I first met this lady in the office.  I was the fortunate partner who got the chance to interview Rjee for an audit staff position. I could vividly recall how she confidently sang the song "On My Own" in that interview.  It was a random question of what she does or likes doing. When she replied "I love to sing" I immediately asked her if she could give me a sample, which she obediently gave. She might not know this but I excitedly shared with my team right after the interview that I would hire not only a staff with a pretty face but a talented one. 

Earlier this year, Rjee auditioned for the second season of "The Voice" Philippines but unfortunately did not make it.  Told her there are still a number of chances to grab. She just had to keep on dreaming.  What is important is she is working on reaching her dreams.

Hush Hush


Listen


2 comments:

  1. "Let it Go" should be here also boss. t'was a blast! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which one? During the anniv or dun sa CS? Wala kong copy nung sa anniv. Sayang. :)

    ReplyDelete