Monday, August 25, 2014

WTeam New Associates Batch 2013

The clustering system in our firm took effect in 2013. With this system, I have to build, manage and train my own people who will be servicing my client portfolio. The number of new staff allocated to my cluster was originally 6. But when a staff took an extended leave, I had to get another one.  So I had 7 new associates for batch 2013.

Let me introduce my 7 new associates. 


  1. Danica - a.k.a. Dada, Danica graduated cum laude from Wesleyan University. In her barely one year of stay with the firm, she has been consistent.  She's been consistently showing her shy self ( at least to me. :p ). Among the 7 of them, she is the more reserved and silent.  She may not be as nosy as her batchmates, she possesses a talent not all are blessed with.  She has this golden voice that helps her sing beautifully.
  2. Mary Rose - MR graduated magna cum laude from Mapua Institute of Technology - Makati. She may be the smallest in her batch but she is, however, the most talkative, loudest, inquisitive and above all the most confident. She is confident when it comes to work but she has an oozing confidence when it comes to singing. I'll be posting a couple of videos of her in action so watch out. :p
  3. Ian - Ian also graduated cum laude from University of the East - Manila. At first, you would say that he is a quiet and serious guy. But when you get to know him more, you will find a friend in him.  He is one of those people I know when they talk, they make sense. And another thing, Ian is the clown in the Cluster.  His laughter radiates to all his teammates whenever he laughs. A good trait, isn't it? And one more, he also sings.


  4. Christian - Christian is a graduate of St. Paul University - Manila.  Among the original 6, he's the only one I got to interview.  During the interview, he was teased by Rjee and Leona to sing a song (can't remember what song was that) otherwise he wouldn't get the job. He actually did sing. Haha. What's unique about him is his being free spirited (in a good way). Christian is one of those guys who make themselves available when needed. Just send him an invite. As to talent, Christian plays the guitar.
  5. Joshua - Josh is a graduate of Araullo University. He is somewhat on the serious side. I had the chance to drop by his house last April from a family weekend trip and got to meet his family. I could tell from the medals and awards displayed on the wall how lucky his parents are. If you get to know Josh, you will see a person who is driven and determined to succeed.  Not to be outweighed by his batchmates, Josh can play the drums.
  6. Genesis - Genny graduated from the South.  He's an alumnus of Silliman University in Dumaguete City.  He was originally hired as a staff in our Cebu office but got seconded in Makati for the busy season.  He, however, chose to stay in Makati for good. Genny is also a bisdak like me so we got along fast. In one of our convos, he shared with me the story of the fishermen. Ask him what that is and you'll know how he is as an individual.  Genny also knows how to play the guitar.
  7. Adam - this is Adam, the guy missing in the photos above.  Adam graduated magna cum laude from Far Eastern University.  He is the most matured among them when it comes to giving POVs. He says what he believes in. He speaks his mind. When it comes to work, he is one of those who can speak in straight English and with conviction.  He hasn't shown his talents yet but I know he has at least one. :p






4 comments:

  1. Hi Emmanuel. You're looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it's me WPT.. You have something to say about it? Wanna piece of me? huh?!

    ReplyDelete